FOR USE UP TO 2000 FT ELEVATION ONLY
Raypak Millivolt Propane Swimming Pool Heater
82% Thermal Efficiency Rating
Your pool and spa is a long-term investment that you, your family and friends will enjoy year after year. Now, there's an easier way to enjoy that investment more often, more reliably and more efficiently throughout the year - the RayPak pool and spa heater.
Raypak 199,500 BTU Millivolt Propane Swimming Pool Heater
2 Inch Female Threaded Unions
Voltage (if required):
31" x 28" x 45"
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated, non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne- and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system, making certain the powder paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will find galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design - No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed, it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Millivolt Operation - These units provide simple setup and easy programming, as well as easy-to-understand diagnostics and simple connections to remote controls. The millivolt ignition system does not require external power - it generates its own current internally, with a small thermocouple driven by the constant pilot.
- Polymer Headers - Polymer headers prevent rust stains from harming your pool’s surface, giving you years of trouble-free swimming pleasure.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets are used on all Raypak heaters with the polymer headers. This allows for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- CPVC 2" Water Connections - Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates - The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- Manufactured under Patent No. 3,623,458.
Water Connections on RIGHT side of Unit, Gas Connection on LEFT Side of Unit.
Warranty Coverage: At the manufacturer's discretion. Limited warranty covers replacement parts and labour, if the heater is installed with a pool or spa. The Applicable Warranty Period is one (1) year from the Purchase Date for labour, two (2) years from the Purchase Date for parts and seven (7) years on the Titanium Heat Exchanger. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper water chemistry. The warranty will be void if the heater is not installed by a licensed technician, or the heater has been installed on a soft sided pool. Please see product manual for specific warranty details.
Start a Warranty Claim:To begin a claim please email the model number, serial number, photo/video of the issue, and a detailed description of the issue the heater is experiencing to [email protected].