Overlap Liner Description
Overlap swimming pool liners hang over the pools wall, and are then secured to the top of the wall using plastic coping (click here to purchase new/replacement coping for your pool). You then place the top rail of the pool over the coping to fasten it into place. Our overlap liners work with constant depth pools, and with pools that have 48", 52" or 54" wall heights. After connecting the liner, any excess material is to be rolled up, or cut off for a clean finish.
This liner will work on flat bottom profiles and will also work with dished pools of up to 8 inches. This liner is designed for the size of pool specified in the product name.
*Please Note: This liner will not fit a pool with an expandable bottom or deep end*
Note: Due to the nature of various monitors, video cards and settings, colours shown on the site may vary slightly.
Liner Qualities and Highlights
PLEASE NOTE: Liners also come with a “DO NOT DIVE” sticker that MUST be placed 2 inches above the water level - It is imperative that this sticker is visible to all swimmers.
- The most technically advanced radio frequency (R.F.) vinyl welding reduces the chance of cold spots in seaming process.
- High Pressure Heat Bonding, computer balanced combination of high pressure and exact temperatures insures a permanent bond.
- Lap welded seams, unlike butt-welded seams; reduce both lateral and vertical tension.
- Vacuum sealing, high volume air pumps combined with electronic air filter remove all impurities before bonding.
- Quality control inspectors, inspect every liner during the welding process.
- The high temperature curing, computer controlled process ensures 100% of the material is “Vulcanized” to the highest tolerances.
- Above Ground Liners also come with an excellent 15 Year Prorated Manufacturers Warranty. The manufacturer of this liner warrants this liner to be free of defects in the seam. Separation of the seam is considered a defect, tears, punctures, pattern loss and colour fading are not a manufacturing defect thus not covered under warranty. Warranty does not cover any labour charges, cost of lost water or chemicals, or any other damages that may occur therefrom..