The Classic WaterRower unique WaterFlywheel design produces an unrivalled simulation of rowing motion. With the use of water* as a mode of resistance, you get a steady, natural and smooth movement through the use. Handcrafted in solid American Black Walnut and chosen for its engineering properties, it will give you longevity and dimensional stability. The wood used for the structure comes from the sustainable U.S. East Coast forest. The Classic, a natural choice!
*Maintenance: add purification tablet to the water every 3 to 6 months. Two (2) tablets are included with your purchase.
Consult our Health Briefs, to see which muscles you are exercising when using a rowing machine, or our Tips and advices section to see the rowing technique.
- Frame: solid black American Walnut (Kiln Dried) Hardwood, danish oil finish
- Maximum capacity: 700 lb (318 kg)
- Resistance method: patented waterflywheel emulates natural dynamic of rowing
- Resistance levels: unique self-regulating, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Max. user Height: up to 38" (96.5 cm) inseam
- Programs: 9 presets, manual settings
- Console: S4, multiple functions
- Muscle groups used: all major muscle groups (84% of total muscle mass)
- Maintenance: minimal maintenance, no lubrication required. Simply add a purification talet every 3-6 months (tablets available free of charge)
- Length: 82"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 20"
5 years on all wood components and 3 years on all other components.