The A1 WaterRower unique WaterFlywheel design produces an unrivalled simulation of rowing motion. With the use of water* as a mode of resistance, you get a steady, natural and smooth movement through the use. Ashwood used for the structure comes from the sustainable U.S. East Coast forest. A1, a natural choice!
*Maintenance: add purification tablet to the water every 3 to 6 months. Two (2) tablets are included with your purchase.
Consult our Health Briefs, to see which muscles you are exercising when using a rowing machine, or our Tips and advices section to see the rowing technique.
- Frame: Ash wood with aluminum mono rail
- Finish: stained in Rosewood, finished in danish oil or natural wood color, finish in danish oil
- Maximum capacity: 375 lb (170 kg)
- Resistance method: patented waterflywheel emulates the natural dynamic of rowing resistance
- Levels: unique self regulating resistance, infinitely variable, suiting any user without adjustment
- Max. user height: up to 37.8" (96.5 cm) inseam
- Programs: 9 presets, manual settings, distance and time workouts
- Console: S4, multiple functions
- Muscle Groups used: all major muscle groups (84% of total muscle mass)
- Maintenance: minimal, simply add a purification tablet every 3-6 mouths
- Length: 83"
- Width: 22"
- Height: 20"
5 years on all wood components and 3 years on all other components.