The Electric 3-Series Titanium heater is the latest technology in pool and spa heating. The E3T is built with titanium heating elements and 316L stainless steel to withstand extreme pool water conditions, including salt water chlorinated pools. The E3T heater operates by utilizing the latest solid-state design and flow sensor technology. It has easy to use digital controls with diagnostics. The compact size makes it is easy to install for new construction or replacement installations.
This heater is for use with permanent above ground pools only (not compatible with INTEX, Bestway, or other similar / temporary pool models).
- Titanium Element - The E3T has a robust titanium heating element that not only prolongs the life of the heater, but allows it to work in extreme pool water environments, such as salt water chlorinated pools.
- 316L Stainless Steel - 316L stainless steel is used in the construction of our heaters. This high grade, corrosion resistant steel is especially suited for salt water heating applications.
- Flow Sensor Technology - E3T operates by utilizing the latest flow sensor technology instead of the traditional pressure switch activation. Our heater is programmed to have a minimum flow activation rate of 15 Gallons Per Minute, this helps protect the elements and prolong their lifespan.
- Solid State Design - The E3T uses solid state controls to eliminate noisy and troublesome contactors providing quiet, reliable operation. The advanced design allows the heater to modulate power, only using the energy necessary to maintain desired temperature.
- Ready To Install - E3T pool and spa heaters are compact, come standard with union connections, and are easy to install. They are the perfect solution for a new pool or spa, as well as to replace any existing pool or spa heater. This model provides 11 kW of output and requires one 60 Amp breaker for installation.
A bypass kit is required for heater operation if your pump / plumbing configuration allows for more then 60 gallons per minute (GPM) of water flow.
Includes a 1 year manufacturer's warranty when installed by a properly licensed installer.
Warranty Coverage: At the manufacturer's discretion. Limited warranty covers replacement parts and labour if the heater is installed with a pool or spa. The Applicable Warranty Period is one (1) year from the Purchase Date or 90 Days on the Heating Element. The warranty does not cover damage caused by improper water chemistry. The warranty will be void if the heater is not installed by a licensed technician, or the heater has been installed on a soft sided pool. Please see product manual for specific warranty details.
Start a Warranty Claim:To begin a claim please email the model number, serial number, photo/video of the issue, and a detailed description of the issue the heater is experiencing to [email protected].