- Water analysis
- Opening and closing
- Installation and assembly
- Liner replacements
- Courses and training
Inground pool closing
Club Piscine Super Fitness offers you the inground pool closing services. Our specialists will make sure to provide a quality service which answers perfectly your needs and your expectations. Our company distinguishes itself by its expertise and its know-how and great customer service.
For more information, please contact the Club Piscine Super Fitness store nearest to you.
Here is a list of what our services consist of:
- Closing inground pool
- Closing spa overflow
- Lowering the level of water
- Protector inground skimmer
- Winterise the skimmer
- Winter net installation
- Elastic system for the winter net installation
- Drain the pump or the filter
- Drain and winterise the heaters or the heat pumps
- Put away the ladder or step
- Generator chlorine disconnection
- Cell cleaning generator chlorine
- Blow the main and branch lines
- Drain pipes and the stoppers
- Shock treatment with closing kit
- Adding antifreeze
Did you know?
Did you know that it is recommended to clean the sand of your pool filter at least once a year? The best time to do this is when you open your pool in the spring. There is an easy-to-use Sand Filter Cleaner that dislodges grease and encrusted dirt from the sand. Ask about this highly effective product that extends the life of your equipment.