- Water analysis
- Opening and closing
- Installation and assembly
- Liner replacements
- Courses and training
Above ground pool opening
Club Piscine Super Fitness offers you an above ground pool opening services. Our specialists will provide a quality service that answers your needs and your expectations. Our company distinguishes itself by its expertise, its know-how and great customer service.
For more information, contact the Club Piscine Super Fitness store nearest to you.
Here is a list of what our services consist of:
- Opening the above ground pool
- Changing sand
- Uninstalling the winter net
- Pool ladder or step installation
- Pump or filter installation
- Lighting system installation
- Reconnect your heaters or heat pumps
- Starting the filter system
- Starting the salt system or the chlorinator
- Starting the Nature2 purifier and cartridges
- Shock treatment
- Cleaning the pool
Did you know?
Depending on the weather, you can start opening ideally before the water reaches 21°C (70°F). As water temperatures rise, bacteria will multiply, making your water green and dirty. Use Club Piscine Super Fitness’s recommendations for opening your pool and enjoy ideal water conditions all summer long!